[GeoStL] Re: Cache ratings

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:57:42 -0600

-
Yes if it is a half mile, it would be reasonable to think it would be about
30 minutes (unless it is Thorny Bush :) ).  I don't see a need to give an
estimate of time in short caches or ones that would take the time you would
expect.  But, if there is something in the way like cliffs or lots of
climbing, dense bushwhacking, etc. one should warn people.