[GeoStL] Re: Cache ratings

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:34:26 -0800 (PST)

-
Laura,

If you haven't done them Murphy's Junkyard 2 and Treen
Green as well as Black Knight would not be bad
...Murphy's is a little bit off the trail and Treen
green is a very short distance ove fairly level
terrain in the bottom land wooded area.
Also Chain Mail is a good one ...drive right up and
short walk.
I am sure there are many others

Dan (thunder)