[GeoStL] Cache owner problems

  • From: "Dru C Reeves" <drur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:14:51 -0600

There is a person in my neck of the woods, namely Southern Illinois, who
placed many caches (30+) in 2001 and 2002. They were placed in very scenic
places for the most part, but now he almost refuses to maintain the caches.
I have tried on several occasions to contact this person but receive no
replies. I even recommended one of his caches be archived this weekend
because it has been "temporarily unavailable" now for over 16 months.

Anyone have any ideas on how to handle the situation? Several of the caches
are in beautiful areas and would like to see them maintained if at all
possible.

Glenn, got any thoughts from the admin side of the house?

Dru C Reeves