[GeoStL] Re: Cache in Cape Girardeau

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 07:09:17 -0500

-
Per the article: "Here's how fast the sport is growing worldwide. In
2000 there were no geocachers and right now there are more than 3000
worldwide."

Per Geocaching.com: "There are 326875 active caches worldwide.
In the last 7 days, there have been 190188 new logs written by 31508
account holders."

Um, I guess TECHNICALLY they're right...