[GeoSTL] Cache game Web design help

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 16:14:16 -0500

I am totally challenged when it comes to web designing. I finally learned
enought HTML to make my travel bug pages look half way decent, but that is
about it. :)

I am developing a Star Wars Cache game (see thread on the Travel Bug Forum)
and need to design a webpage for the game. Was wondering if one of you web
designers could help me? Maybe I could link from the SLAGA page?

TIA for any help.

Jen

"Let mercy lead; Let love be the strength in your legs; And in every
footprint that you leave; There'll be a drop of grace" ~ Beaker/Rich Mullins