[GeoStL] Re: Cache Suggestions Please

  • From: "tklnhl & kyd" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:11:21 -0500

Dare I suggest a well-camo'd micro?

We did that cache (OK, *I* stayed in the posion-ivy free car and the rest of
the fam went for it) and would not have known about that park had it not been
for the cache. I think it's acceptable to have a micro in a place like that if
a "Real" cache is vulnerable and  your goal is to sort of "show off" your town
and area.

We KNOW you guys are good at camo ..  make it smaller and more difficult -- if
someone sees people going into the woods, the "Average" non cacher might not
recognize it for what it is.

Sorry about your cache!
Nancy