[GeoStL] Re: Cache Question - Deleting a log

  • From: "Tim & Pam Ueltzen" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:07:21 -0500

I think this is a good idea also. I just had a same incident last week with
a cache in South County. I couldn't find it I called a friend and it sounded
like I was looking in the right area. I e-mailed the owner and told them
what had happened; they went out and checked it and it was still there, I
just didn't see it. So I hope to go back next week to find it. You might
hold off on deleting the log until you hear back from them or give them the
weekend to go find it.

Tim - Might need glasses?

  _____