[GeoStL] Re: Cache Location?

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:59:59 -0500

- Well, now that he has used up all the cache, cash... whatever, now the rest of us will have to write checks... or is that cheques. I guess I will have to check on the check or cheques issue. After I check, I will check back in later and check to see if anyone else checked on the check / cheque situation. If in the mean time, someone wants to use their credit card, all the more credit to them for being innovative. Crediting them for creative cache/cash/check/cheque/credit handling may help them get more credit later and lessen their need for cash, which may lead to more cache trips, but again I will have to check back to see if such credit was indeed merited.

I believe it is time to charge on out of here before someone picks up a rock and heaves it in my direction. I will "check six" on my way out.

Sarah Chisholm wrote:
Geez, Kurt, that's a lot of Cache! Or is that Ca$h? LOL I think I got lost on the 2nd or 3rd Cache (Ca$h) Cache whatever... :-D

Sarah (Crowesfeat30)

"Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am engineering some equipment for a small town just west of Lawton, OK.

I believe I found the center of the caching universe. The town is Cache OK. I had to look, was there a cache in Cache? Guess what there is a cache in cache OK. The cache is named Cache, Cache, Cache, Ca$h Cache by OkDoke (GC3D66). The cache is located on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just outside Cache OK filled with cash. The problem is not OK, someone took the cache with the cash from the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just outside Cache OK that was filled with cash. I hope this cache is replaced with its cash on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just outside Cache OK. What a cache! If I am able, some day I would like to find this Cache, Cache, Cache, Ca$h Cache on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just outside Cache OK. Now that is some cache count.

I think this could be a new geocaching Dr. Seuss book. But what would the title be????

Visit the Cache web site http://www.cacheokcoc.org/ to see what is happing in Cache.

Rocfish