[GeoStL] Cache Containers and Bomb Squads

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:27:53 -0500

-
I read the full article about Diane and the Edmund OK incident on our website
and I have to ask a simple question...
Never in any of these bomb squad call outs does it mention that they tried to
contact the land manager 1st to see if it was something they knew about. It
always goes from responding to exploding. It would make more sense to me to
secure the area, contact the land manager and then call it a day without
incident. It seems they want to explode it and use the robot and do what they
are trained to do rather than making a simple phone call.

I dunno... Am I missing something?

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..