[GeoStL] Re: Cache Containers

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

-
Speaking of cache containers... Coleman's Surplus (www.colemans.com) has Decon
Containers  4 for $9.95, but the shipping is $8.40  If anyone is interested in
purchasing, perhaps we could do a group order and save on the shipping.
  Ladybug STL
tnands <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
http://jdavis955.home.comcast.net/CoolCacheContainersPG1.html
Pictures of creative cache containers. (Posted to gc.com forums)
If you want to spoil a few hunts be sure and check these out :+).

There's at least one like we encountered this weekend that we've decided to try
and rip off for a park near us.

Nancy