[GeoStL] Re: Cache Container Size Guidelines

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 00:19:29 -0500

Thank you Glenn.

Regards,

Zeke (ZLA)

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:04 PM
To: Geocaching Freelist
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Cache Container Size Guidelines

https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page
<https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=75> &id=75

the page ID is 75    for the page on container sizes. see if this link works
better. Otherwise search "size" and it is a couple down on the list.

Here, try this...

http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=3Dkb.page
<http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=3Dkb.page&id=75> &id=75

<Elvis>   Thank you, thank your very much   </Elvis>

On Apr 5, 2011, at 12:38 PM, zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

According to the online form dropdown, Ammo Cans are Regular, not large. The
dropdown example for large is a 5 gallon bucket.
But perhaps you meant something different since there isn't a medium size.
(That's why I think so many Regulars are a lot smaller than I expected them
to be.)

From another reply, I think a minimum of 3 gallons seems reasonable for a
Large container.

Thank you and everyone else for all of the responses and guidance.

Zeke (ZLA)

  _____