[GeoStL] Re: Cache Adoption

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 04:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
Mike --
If nobody else jumps on, I'd be happy to take these three as well as any of the
Hike with Mike caches in Greensfelder.  I have one of my own in Faust and a
couple in Greensfelder.  I walk Queeny sometimes as a County Parks volunteer.
Anyhow, if you'd like to do so, just offer them to me for adoption on gc.com
and
I'll pick 'em up.

Tom
(twolpert)