[GeoStL] Re: Cache

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:39:07 -0600

Funny you should ask that.  Today I put a little something extra in the
children's packets for the event.  Nothing much, just a bag and a
coloring/activity book from the conservation dept.  I put one in your brothers.
 I thought he might get bored somewhere and he'd have something to write on.  I
made the cut off at 11 years old.  Chris, do you want one in your packet and in
your friends packets, too?

As far as the "cub" cache goes.......I'll have to run it by Brawny Cub and let
her decide what qualifies as a "cub".  After all it is her cache.  :-)

Bridget