[GeoStL] Re: CITO this Sunday, April 20 - looks like good weather!

  • From: szcue@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:55:42 -0400

Laura--

Jim and I (partners of quailman2) were hoping to do this event this weekend,
however we are going out of town.  Sorry that we will not be available.  Hope
everything goes well and you have great weather.  Who knows, we may get to p u
trash on the roadside median somewhere in honor of CITO and Earth Day.  Best of
Luck and sorry again.  Susie