[GeoStL] CITO this Sunday, April 20 - looks like good weather!

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:54:06 -0500

SLAGA Earth Day 2008 CITO - GC1AZYD - Whitecliff Park, first pavilion as you
enter the park - this Sun, Apr 20, noon - The weather forecast looks great!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to attend!  We are up to about 27
people.  If you plan to attend, and have not yet signed up on the cache
page, please do so.  I want to make sure we have enough refreshments for
everybody.

Donations for the event (food, drink, prizes, etc.) are welcomed and greatly
appreciated. If you and/or your employer wish to donate anything, please
e-mail me.

Also, I might need a volunteer or two to stop off on your way to the park on
Sunday to pick up some stuff that I have arranged to have donated.  Let me
know if you would like to help with this.

Thanks!  See you on Sunday!

Laura/purple

P.S.  Be sure to bring work gloves!