[GeoStL] CITO - strange dilemma

  • From: "Laura DeWeese" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:49:24 -0500

I wouldn't have thought it would be so difficult to find a park to clean up.
I have tentatively chosen Whitecliff Park for our CITO event on Sunday April
20, but I don't think it really needs it that bad.  I know there were other
places suggested, but I have had difficulty getting hold of the appropriate
people.  But I found someone at Crestwood Parks Department who is very easy
to work with.  She got us all set up with a free pavilion (the lower one,
where we have had several picnics).  I will provide more information as it
becomes available.

Laura/purple