[GeoStL] Re: CITO prizes?

  • From: "Barbara Hunt" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:57:27 -0400

-
Jen,

I was also thinking of making up a MO Cache/Less Trash (could have another
name, but I thought that was a neat name) traditional cache to hide that
day, full of trash bags that we would encourage others to take and fill at
any park they wish. It could be set up on the SLAGA account if we want.

Very neat idea! I had ordered some bags with my order, too, so I could donate some. It sounds as if we'll be getting bags from at least four sources, so we should have plenty we can leave in that cache.

Barbara