[GeoStL] CITO / Earth Day

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 07:06:52 -0600

-
Earth Day is Saturday, April 22, and I am thinking about having a CITO
event.  If you have any nominations for a location (preferably in the
southwest St Louis county area) please let me know.

For those who don't know what CITO is, it stands for "Cache In, Trash Out".
"While out there on a cache hunt, we collect litter along the trails and
properly dispose of it. On certain days, we also participate in much larger
clean-up events that involve and benefit the larger community."  For more
information, see http://www.cacheintrashout.org

The St Louis Earth Day organization is looking to publicize other events
related to Earth Day.  If you are planning a CITO event, you might want to
send the information to
http://www.stlouisearthday.org/04Aroundtwn/Postevent.htm

Thanks!!

purple

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauradeweese

Host a Kitchen Show in February and you'll receive 60% off your choice of
any one piece of our open stock cookware!  This includes our brand new
Pampered Chef Executive Cookware!  Contact me to book a show, or for a SNEAK
PEEK at our NEW PRODUCTS available March 1st!!