[GeoStL] CITO: Adopt a highway/road

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching Newsgroup" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:04:30 -0500

I was just reading the geocaching.com page on Cache In/Trash Out. How hard
would it be to adopt a road somewhere in the St. Louis area and volunteer once
a month to clean it up. For example: My scout troop cleans up Spencer Rd. north
of Mexico Road to 70 in St. Peters once a month. Following the trash clean up,
we have an informal meeting.

We could clean up a road in the morning, have an informal brunch meeting, then
go caching. This could occur monthly or bi-monthly. Thoughts?

~Chris