[GeoStL] CITO 23rd and 30th

  • From: "Hobbit Taz @ Charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 22:06:24 -0500 (EST)

There is a CITO Planned on the 30th at the Imperial Crown Pet Cemetery. It is thier yearly clean-up getting ready to put out Poinsettas for the Holiday's. They will actually be doing this on the 23rd and the 30th. They will officially be doing this starting at 10am on the 23rd and again 10am on the 30th. Although the CITO itself is scheduled for the 30th, Like the cemetery; I will put the log book in an Ammo Can starting 23rd and leave it there though the 7th. The Cemetery is just happy to have your help.

Bring Rakes for Leaf and small twigs. Also have been told that the Cemetery has around 30 trees and bushes they need to plant and will be wanting help on the 23rd (and maybe 30th). They will be there the two times to show where these are needed to be put, Might bring post hole diggers and/or shovels for this task.

Please come out and join us for the CITO (Cribbage Witch and I plan to be there both Satudays at minimal). BTW if we are not there when you come by and do some cleanup, Iwill place the Ammo Can and Log next to the Outhouse next to the entrance for your signing

--  Hobbit Taz (Mark Derr)