[GeoStL] C:Geo and GC.Com Question

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:52:31 -0500

The Question is about Color coding.

Im sure the answer is right in front of me but just can't put the pieces
together.

On C: Geo  I noticed tat some of te Vote numbers are colored Green and Brown

(most are not)  Wat is the colors trying to tell me.

On GC.Com on the nearby cache listing I know what the colors:

Dark Grey (smilie) , Light Grey (no Smilie),  and brown for my hides

But not sure what the plain white backgrounds are?

Do these two correlate in someway?  Not every white on GC.com has colored

Favorite numbers on C:Geo but so far it seems each colored Favorite on C:Geo
has a

White background on GC.Com