[GeoStL] Re: CACHING IN THE "GOOD OLE DAYS" :-)

  • From: "David Diederich" <d-a-v-e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:03:24 -0500

-
That was an easy one.
Here's my log.

6:50 AM Great cache. I liked this one. Nice hike on a cool, damp, cloudy
day. My 100th find. Sometimes I felt like I was wandering around in the
woods aimlessly, but I was right on track. Everything suddenly appeared. Had
a compass, but only used the GPS (changed to metric). I enjoyed the wildlife
a lot and left a donation for their upkeep.