[GeoStL] Re: But where are they????

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:54:38 -0600

-

  Gale, you're gonna have a heck of a time finding these during turkey
season. Why you ask. Because he is pulling them tomorrow.   Bernie

Gale R. Nie wrote: - Dang, I could have gotten it and I've never been there.
The cache is about 3 miles due east of where I deer hunt. I haven't had time
to make it over there but had looked at the cache page. Plan on doing it the
next time I'm up north. Probably for Spring turkey season. Gale -----
Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>[1] To:
<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 11:15 AM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: But where are they???? - BINGO!! that was fast, "And
Johnny, tell James what he has won.. James, you have won an *all expense
paidtrip* to (hold on now. .) to the Mogeo forum of your choice!!" Enjoy
yourtrip, and don't forget to take plenty of pictures. The soldier in the
field *was* one of those very memorable caches. Thanks for playing "Guess
this Place". There are several there pictures taken from the camera that was
in the cache. Glenn James Shilt wrote: - ooh ooh, I know. Soldier in the
Field GCH8A7 Glenn wrote: - Barramus!! But where?
http://tinyurl.com/94xfn[3]MEEEE?? same place as barammus,
http://tinyurl.com/7pb26[4] Roelsch &Mean Gene http://tinyurl.com/c8ts6[5]
KCfolks been there too. http://tinyurl.com/9oulv[6] Gigantic hint....
http://tinyurl.com/8gtka[7] **************************************** Our
WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[8] For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes,
including unsubscribing from this list, click ----->
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[9] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[10]

--- Links ---