[GeoSTL] Re: Busiest Beaver

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:57:10 -0500

I have been fortunate with my poison ivy this summer. I have had an almost constant case of it all summer but it has always been restricted to only a few bumps at a time, just seems to move around with each trip I take. My thorn wound is almost all healed and I can hardly see it anymore. (and it never itched like pi does)

From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoSTL] Re: Busiest Beaver
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:52:13 -0500

I am just sitting here enjoying seeing the fun ya'll have had this week
while I nurse the WORST case of poison ivy ever! Right now even Bruce's
thorn in the face sounds better!

Jen- who will be paying a LOT more attention to the greenery around the
caches from now on!

"And if you make me laugh; I know I could make you like me; 'Cause when I
laugh I can be a lot of fun"
~ We Are Not as Strong as We Think We Are~   by Rich Mullins

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.