[GeoStL] Re: Busch Wildlife Expo, Saturday, July 26th

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,
  I'm glad I can make it too.
  Again, what are the times for the event?  Be ther areound 8 for set up.
Event is from ? to ?.

Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Jack,

I'm really glad you can make it, thanks.
The shooting range is on Highway D, a couple of miles past the Bush
Wildlife Area Headquarters. You turn left into the shooting range.
There are lots of signs, but the coordinates to the entrance are N 38
41.855 W 90 47.590. Our booth is usually at N 38 41.830 W 90 47.590.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM, Jack Anderson