[GeoStL] Re: Buford Mountain - GCGJGJ This next weekend?

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 06:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

It's still a go for me   LuAnn

"Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Joe,

I would like to go. I am not 100% but I think I can make it. My cell #
314-795-0699. I will post an other email if I can?t make it.

Rocfish (Kurt)

  I got to meet Josh in Sioux City, Iowa, March 24, 2005