[GeoStL] Re: Bruce's 1000 caches -most memorable

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 12:33:06 -0500

I am not as creative as Glen on my log entries. This might be kinda boring. Usually my best logs are on my "Did not find" rather than my "Find"

Bruce

From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Bruce's 1000 caches -most memorable
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:39:56 -0500

I know Bruce has had some pretty amazing and interesting cache finds.  Of
all the logs of my caches, my favorites are Bruce's Inspiration Point and
LaRue Swamp.  I think it would be neat to set up something on our web site
that has some of Bruce's best log entries to honor his 1,000 finds.

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching