[GeoStL] Bruce 2000

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 16:11:57 -0600

-
I know it sounds like a video game, Bruce 2000, hey... Maybe that would be a
great video game.. Run around with a GPSr and look for as many caches as you
can without running into the law... :-)

anyhow.. I had an idea and would like to get some feedback on it.

I am willing to hike to Pioneer cache a day earlier than everyone, drop my
gear and spend the night. I will place caches all along the way, about 1
every mile, with goodies for Bruce. Everyone is welcome to leave something
in the caches as they go and when Bruce completes the Pioneer cache as 2000,
he can then pickup all the caches on the way out. The coordnates will be at
the trailhead.

Side suggestions - I go out next week and place 4 caches in a multistage
that can be done frontwards and backwards and post it as a multi on
Geocaching.com. It will be permanent. Everyone is still welcome to leave
something in the caches just for Bruce.

I have another suggestion but will only disclose it in private. Surprise is
the key here..

Ideas??? It is getting close and I can take the time to do the hiking... Let
me know. I would also like to know how many are planning on hiking in on Sat
morning and willing to camp over..

Mike

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA