[GeoStL] Re: Brrrrrr!

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:06:32 -0600

-
It's the perfect time to send the hardcore cachers ahead of you.. then just
figure out
which set of footprints to follow.  Of course, it's been a few years since I
tried that and
wound up losing my car key off of my keyring with everything I owned, except
my Kyd, but including our warmed coats, cell phones and money locked
in the car.  We got to spend quality time with the park maintenance workers
who told
us stories about some of things THEY have found in the woods -  specifically
dead animals and what they
called shrines and altars.

Nancy