[GeoStL] Re: Bring stuff to auction at the Fall Picnic

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 13:37:34 -0500

-

  Drei, thanks for the post on the auction. Now I don't have to do it.  In
case you missed the auction last year, the donated items do not have to be
cache related. This will be run like a silent auction. Write your bid on a
piece of paper. Highest bid at the end of the auction takes it home and at
the same time you will be contributing to SLAGA.
  Any of you that helped out last year and/or brought tags, paper,tape etc.
your help is appreciated again this year. Lets make this even a bigger
success than last year. Thanks Bernie (Happykraut)

Drei Michels wrote:
- If anyone has stuff that they would like to put up for auction at the fall
picnic. Please bring it. It doesn't matter what it is. Anything and
everything is another persons treasures. We all know this because we all
Cache. This is another way for SLAGA to raise money for the group, and
another way for some or all to get ride of some of the stuff that we have
collected for years. Please bring your stuff and all the great people in
SLAGA get ready to bid on some of the greatest stuff you have lad your eyes
on. Drei **************************************** Our WebPage!
Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[1] Mail List Info.
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching[2] Mail List FAQ's:
//www.freelists.org/help/questions.html[3]
Subject field

--- Links ---