[GeoStL] Bring stuff to auction at the Fall Picnic

  • From: "Drei Michels" <Drei.Michels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:54:59 -0700

-
If anyone has stuff that they would like to put up for auction at the
fall picnic. Please bring it. It doesn't matter what it is. Anything and
everything is another persons treasures. We all know this because we all
Cache. This is another way for SLAGA to raise money for the group, and
another way for some or all to get ride of some of the stuff that we
have collected for years. Please bring your stuff and all the great
people in SLAGA get ready to bid on some of the greatest stuff you have
lad your eyes on.
Drei

Subject field