[GeoStL] Re: Branson Caching

  • From: "HoosierDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:37:59 -0400

- we all make choices that have consequences. just keep in mind all the privlidges that living in Washington provides to keep your minds off the other troubles. i bet you can leave you front door unlocked without the fear of a crackhead walking through it and stealing your melba toast. No DSL is a small price to pay for that kind of peace of mind.

From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-
The attachment may only download as 25K but when I looked at
the size of the message on the mail server (the real test),
I see this message.

This Email and its attachments total to 2756k bytes in size
which could take a few minutes to download.

2756k bytes is about 2.7 meg. I know that Outlook does a
lot of fancing wrapping of the messages, and the encoding
takes room but I'm not sure how much. Anyone with dialup
will feel the full pain of 2.7 meg.

Steve