[GeoStL] Re: Branson Caching

  • From: "HoosierDaddy" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:28:12 -0400

Here's a GPX and some PRCs that may be usefull. It's 70 caches withing .5 miles of I44 from StL to Branson + a 400 cache radius around Springfield that reaches down beyond the Arkansas State line (barely).

If your ISP, or the listserver block the attachments just drop me a line and I'll break them down to smaller packages.