[GeoStL] Re: Booom

  • From: "tklnhl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:55:16 -0500

-
Didn't see anything in the logs from an geoapprover that went  something
like

"usually need permission .. assuming you HAVE permission ..."

DO NOT pass this one on to the St. Peters' Parks' people..

Hey .. is there a virtual that relates to this? ... similar to the virtual
you can log if you get a speeding ticket on the way to a cache?

The "I've Had My Cache Blown to Bits" virtual?
Perhaps the  "I've Wasted Taxpayers' Money and Bomb Squads' Time Because I'm
Beyond the Law When it Comes to Geocaching" Virtual?

Nancy