[GeoStL] Boone Trails Winter Rendezvous

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:49:40 -0600

FYI

K-Team went out yesterday to find Boone Trails Rendezvous cache. The park is
now closed until Feb 1st for the Christmas Lights show. They usually don't
close until November 1st but this year I guess they wanted to start earlier.
The cache will be temp disabled until Feb 1st. At that time, I will have it
active until March 1st then I will pick it up and archive it.

Someone else can use the park for a cache. We have a lot of new cachers in St.
Charles County. I would like to see some of them place some caches..

If you get a chance, go see the lights!

Thanks K-Team for the heads up..

Mike
The Brawny Bear