[GeoStL] Re: Bomb scare closes 101

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 08:09:33 -0700 (PDT)

I did a cache (GC17ZMD) this past week in Illinois that is similar to what we
are discussing here. It is an ammo box under the bridge supports of I-155 over
the Mackinaw River. I was very suprised when and where I found it. Do you think
the Illinois reviewer should be notified about it? I can see an "incident" in
the making for this one.

  Tom (Lobocs)

Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
FOUND IT... GC185AN yea, not a good plan right from the start.