[GeoStL] Re: Bomb scare closes 101

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:01:53 -0500

-
FOUND IT... GC185AN  yea, not a good plan right from the start.

Cindy Spurr wrote:
I can't believe a cacher thought this was a good idea, but what about the reviewer (no offense Glenn), but isn't that what the reviewer should be on the lookout for too? Cindy aka VAEaglesFan Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org <http://www.vageocachers.org/> Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php