[GeoStL] Re: Bomb scare closes 101

  • From: Martin Gross <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:55:58 -0400

-
I thought it looked pretty cool. I don't think they were deliberately trying to cause trouble, just make a unique cache container. I'm not surprised it they blew it up, but why would someone make a bomb with all the circuits on the outside....? Maybe to trick people into thinking its a geocache.

On May 12, 2008, at 1:09 AM, Hobbit Taz - charter wrote:

-
Makes you wonder what some people are thinking.

What possible reason for the computer board on the outside of an Ammocan? Definetly not geoflage.. Sounds more likely someone just wanted to create a commotion and used geocaching to do it (maybe so they would have a escuse
for such a stunt in hopes of not getting into trouble).