[GeoStL] Re: Bomb scare closes 101

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 00:09:42 -0500

-
Makes you wonder what some people are thinking.

What possible reason for the computer board on the outside of an Ammocan?
Definetly not geoflage..  Sounds more likely someone just wanted to create a
commotion and used geocaching to do it (maybe so they would have a escuse
for such a stunt in hopes of not getting into trouble).