[GeoStL] Re: Bomb scare closes 101

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:14:29 -0500

-
me too mostly. this one looks like an old rickety bridge over the creek and the cache looks to be over the land.

Michael Rogers wrote:
-
I get leery of any cache that is on an active
vehicular traffic bridge. Walking bridges are one of
those, but in this day and age, seeing people messing
around a bridge with cars on it could be interesting
at best...

-Michael

--- Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
GC1C5NW  Marion Bridge  by  86caprice.

Here is a bridge cache that looks OK to me.  Ya
never know tho. It may turn out to be a mess too.

glenn

Cindy Spurr wrote:
I can't believe a cacher thought this was a good
idea, but what about
the reviewer (no offense Glenn), but isn't that
what the reviewer should
be on the lookout for too? Cindy aka VAEaglesFan Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
<http://www.vageocachers.org/>
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php