[GeoStL] Re: Bogus MOGA logs-I have to admit, you had a good point

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BURN!!!!

________________________________
From: Shirley Derr <velynetarlos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, April 4, 2011 9:44:32 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Bogus MOGA logs-I have to admit, you had a good point

Get off the damn computer and go out to Greene County.  There are plenty of
dead
horses for you to beat on out there.  We are overly tired to seeing you piss
and
moan about you not being considered god.  No one cares any more.  You loose
more
credibility with each rant.  Are you so dense that you do not reqlize that you
are the butt of every joke in Missouri and Illinous caching????