[GeoStL] Bluehost lets one of their customers down

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:40:02 -0500

-
Thanks to BlueHost, the web host of geostl.com, we've lost 3 days work of web
site updates and database data.  The changes will have to be recreated from
scratch.  The database data can not be recovered.
Did you know that their 'daily' backup is really only every 3 days?

Believe me, there will be a nasty email sent to the owner of BlueHost.