[GeoStL] Re: Best-Of Awards

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 17:22:12 -0600

-
Thanks for the info.  I haven't sent the information to the PTB over
the website, but I'll definitely try to get it on there and posted in
a place that will always show.

Thanks to Paul Konopacki, we have banners that each winner will have
access to.  These banners display the category they won and will have
a link to my bookmark list on GC.com.

Andrew (yawetag)