[GeoStL] Re: Best or Favorite Areas to Cache In

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 06:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

speaking of Civil War Re-enactments, Does anyone know when they do the one at
Pilot Knob?

By the way.... JEN.... Arcadia Valley and Fredericktown to Farmington areas are
my Favorite areas.  With the State Parks: Hawn, St.Joe, Taum Sauk, Elephant
Rocks, have some pretty easy and decent ones, also has some tough long hikes
too..  Basically all of Southeast MO is full of the best caches in my opinion.
That is why most of my finds are of those areas.

Jen Guyer <jennifer.guyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
hey, Dan, speaking of Grant's Farm, there is a Civil War reinactment
there this weekend. You should come up! Kids and I are hoping to
attend and take the chance to see inside Grant's Cabin.

Actually, I was trying to figure out if I could squeeze some of those
nearby caches in while we are down that way.

Jen (not of the original post)

--
~a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release~
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/nyisutter

Joe Taylor

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
(Good for anytime of the Year)