[GeoStL] Re: "Best of" lists

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:49:00 -0600

-
I like to do unusual urban caches when traveling in another city.  We
like to see other "RGS" caches in other cities.

Also for people traveling, I know that when we travel with the camper,
it would be nice to have a list of camper friendly caches, meaning, nice
big parking lots or places to turn around.

We also are very "touristy" and so we also like to go out of the way to
see things like the biggest ball of yarn, or ones like Big Brutus (cache
in Kansas).=20

Bridget
=20