[GeoStL] Best Cache List II

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:26:21 -0500

OK.. Having thought through this, I have decided to add some new categories..
Since we have many caches across the state and the boundaries are not defined
to well what SLAGA territory is, we will break it down as follows..

Archived Caches
Active Caches
Caches in Columbia / Jeff City
Caches in Rolla / Southern Missouri
Virtual Caches

See the form at (I promise this will be the last form on this..)
http://www.griffweb.com/SLAGANomination.html
I apologize to those who have filled out the form previously..

Thanks for taking the time to complete this all important survey. Remember,
vote for as many or few of the categories as you like.
Even if you have sent an email prior, please complete this all new form. It
will make it a lot easier.. Voting will begin the week of Oct 12th and will end
Oct 17th. So nominate those caches now!

Thanks, now back to our rgerulaly scehdluedd pograrm...