[GeoStL] Re: Benchmark found at busch

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 06:27:34 -0700 (PDT)

-

You know Chris that is an aspect I had not thought
of...When I did archaeology work we set up grids all
the time and labeled them with our own coordinate
system...which would have no relationship to the
geographic coordinates at all. It would be interesting
to see if you could find another post like it....if
you could then a system could be worked out as to how
far apart they are and what they might have been used
for.

Good thought

Dan