[GeoStL] Beck Park

  • From: Ethan Rogers <gm_mastery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 23:24:16 -0500

Does anyone know anything about Beck Park? It's just south of west Tyson and
Route 66 state park:

N 38° 29.717 W 090° 35.303
 It appears to very large and also has some very high elevations. I spoke to a
lady from the parks department who said "it's a very weird area," but wouldn't
give any details besides saying there is a mountain at the back of the park. It
appears to be a private park. I was just curious if anyone knew anything about
it, specifically why it's not open to the public and what the area is used for.

-Ethan