[GeoStL] Bass Pro Shops Event

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:52:23 -0500

-
Folks, we need to support Bass Pro if at all possible. I know this is late
notice but they will give out some prizes to those who show up to cache.. We
plan on meeting at the front entrance at 10am and then going over to where
we have the caches hidden, Those who are in St. Charles and who have done
the McNair caches, you can log the Cardinals Moving cache I have as well as
a couple of temp caches that can be logged under the event. I will have an
event page up later.

Again, I know this is short notice but we should do whatever we can to
support them if we are to expect them to support us.

Thanks and please call the number below..

Mike

September 25, 2004
Geocaching
Now we take the basic GPS skills that you learned on the 22nd and you can
join in this fun mix of orienteering and scavenger hunting on an expedition.
Join us at 10am as we get started. To register for this FREE class please
contact the Marine Dept. at (636) 688-2500.

Subject field