[GeoStL] Re: Barb's in the hospital

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:08:48 -0600

-
Well, my mom is not too happy with hers, but there are reasons. She is a small woman, and she had hers before they had "woman" size knees, so she got one that was still the "one size fits all" and it was tough going for her. Plus she is over 80 years old, so that slowed her down a little.

Everyone else I know is pretty happy with theirs.

On 1/24/2012 7:34 AM, Susan Ring wrote:
I'll add my good wishes to all the others. Here's to a smooth and speedy recovery. Everyone I've ever known who had a knee replacement was really pleased with the final results.

Susan

On Jan 23, 2012, at 7:54 PM, Bob TheCacher wrote:

Barb underwent total knee replacement surgery today at St. Anthony's off of Hw21. She's doing ok, but I can tell she is in pain as she hits the "Pain Killer" button several times tonight which injects some Dr. Feel Good thru the IV. Tomorrow she goes to physical therapy a couple of times. I don't think she'll be making the Cabin Fever event on Sat, but we'll see. Feel free to call her if you like at 314-525-1000, Room 3320.
Thanks,
Bob Pratt

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->